朋友说我是在为自己找一个寄托,一个无关任何人的只属于我心的寄托,心里有了一个寄托就可以安心一点,也许还可以快乐一点。朋友说,其实那是在找结果。每一个人遇上一个人,遭遇一种情感,都会想为自己去寻一个结果,不论好坏,有了结果才会心死或是放下。听她的话,觉得很有道理,也许说是为自己找结果比说成是寻寄托更好一些,更为恰当一点吧。今晚就听这一首歌了.........
you took my heart away
Staring at the moon so blue.对着蓝色的月亮
Turning all my thoughts 2 U.我所有的思绪都飞到了你那里
I was without hopes or dreams.我已经没有希望和梦想
I tried to dull an inner scream but U.我努力压抑内心对你的呼喊
Saw me through.但你看穿了我
Walking on a path of air.走在一条空旷的小径上
See Ur faces everywhere.到处都看到你的面孔
As U melt this heart of stone.你融化了我这颗铁石的心
U take my hand 2 guide me home & now.你牵我的手带我回家
I'm in love.我坠入爱河
U took my heart away.你带走了我的心
When my whole world was gray.当我的整个世界是一片灰暗
U gave me everything.你给了我一切
And a little bit more.还有更多
And when it's cold at night.在寒夜里
And U sleep by my side.你睡在我的身边
U become the meaning of my life.你成了我生活的意义
Living in a world so cold.生活在一个寒冷的世界
U are there to warm my soul.你在那里温暖我的心
U came to mend a broken heart.你来缝补一颗破碎的心
U gave my life a brand new start & now.你给了我的生活一个崭新的开始
I'm in love.现在我坠入了爱河
Holding Ur hand.握着你的手
I won't fear tomorrow.我就不会害怕明天
Here were we stand.我们一起站在这里
We'll never be alone.我们永远不会孤独
很好,这个时候听这样的嗓音这样的歌曲!
As U melt this heart of stone.你融化了我这颗铁石的心
U took my heart away.你带走了我的心
U take my hand 2 guide me home & now.你牵我的手带我回家
渴望,一直在渴望!My like!